Saturday, December 7, 2013

Recent favorite + hauls


Hai babes 
so I wanna to hare some of my recent hauls and favorite 
which are very affordable and worth it.
During my SPM I do quite a lot of shopping...  release stress... 
first of all are shades
they are so classy and freaking cheappp

this pokal dot shades is from Forever 21
its only RM10
its a lil stylenanda type

this vintage one is from Cotton On 
RM15
*discounted items for both
I always think that adding shades in you outfit makes you looks more classy
and makes your outfit more interesting
next are these nail colours

ya I know I am insane buying 8 of them 
Elianto is having promotion for their nail polishes
I believe you guys knew that Elianto sells the cheapest nail polish in town
it was RM5 last time but then they sell it at RM6.90 now
thank god they are having promotion recently
the nail polishes are 5 for RM22
which means that each are RM4.50 !!!
I was like WTF 
I tested it for like half an hour and the staffs became very impatient
hello I am your customer kayyy
Now this Jeffery Chambell 

actually I bought it from Taobao
and I didn't realize that the quality will turn out to be so nice
but I didn't wear it out till now
as I have totally how to pair it with my outfit :(
my tights are huge 
the shoes are high cut and make my tights looks huge and short

for the sling bag I am actually selling it at my blogshop
its RM49
it looks so classy and  I can pair up with watever shits
when you are wearing something casual 
you can match with this bag
and it makes you look more fashionable

it also suit street style too
it will add some sense of girlish in your #ootd
For cosmetics 
I highly recommend this lip stick from NYX
"NYX, LOS ANGELES, INC. manufactures and supplies cosmetics. The company provides eye shadows, eye shadow bases, mascaras, eye pencils, liquid liners, eyelashes, eyebrows, concealers, palettes, lash and brow treatment products, lipsticks, lip glosses, lip treatments, lip pencils, brush sets, eye and lip sets, blushers, bronzers, liquid makeups, powders, and primers. It markets and sells its products through distributors in the United States and internationally; and online. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Commerce, California".

these two lipstick I bought is their classic round lipstick series
its superb affordable ad its only RM19/each
its very creamy and pigmented
the colours are very matte
I'll probably get a peach or nude colour soon
you can find it from Sephora at Gurney Paragon mall *for Penangite 
that's all my hot picks recently 
will update more good stuff with u guys soon
stay tune and chillax 


No comments:

Post a Comment