Friday, January 10, 2014

New Year Resolution


2013 flies damn fast for me
it seems like I just came back from taiwan but its already one year behind
dozen of stuffs bang on me
and finally this year has comes to the end
plus I am graduated from the hell too
its really a brand new year for me
 #1 longer and silkier hair
my original hair is actually curly
so I have to straighten it everyday or after washing it
therefore my hair is damaged
having a silky hair is always my dream
but my hair is totally a shit without straitening it
so i decided to do treatment once a month
as I can't prevent it from damaging so its the only way to cure it
I've been having short hair since I wan standard one
means that my hair was being so short for 11 years :(
now my hair is about this length

I hope my hair will be like this on next christmas

#2 Earn more money
I am having a part time job while waiting my SPM results
their pay is RM900(basic pay)
so I am hard selling Vincci shoes now
so do buy shoes from me at Sunway Carnival's Vincci
:D I need the commission dude
I am learning bridal make up now and I pay the fees myself
it is like RM10k for total
so I need to earn more money so that I won't need to spent my saving that much ;X
#3 Get better skin
my skin are actually very dehydrated
and pores are very visible
at the start my my puberty
I won't have pussy pimples on my face but I have it all around my back
and now it dried up and I squeezed too much of it
it end up becoming scars :(
I can't wear sleeveless tops or bare backs
I just wanna my baby skin back :(

No comments:

Post a Comment